Welcome

Welcome! Thanks for taking interest in the missions journey I'm on. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be leaving January 19 for West Africa! I'll spend a year there, serving Bible translation and church planting teams, while seeking God on where to serve long-term.
If you're new and would like to catch up, click on the newsletters to the right or head to the blog archive.
Comments and questions are welcome. If nothing else, it lets me know someone out there's reading it. :)


Friday, April 5, 2013

Defecting...

Hello!
It is with great sadness that I announce that this blog is no longer fully operational. In fact, it, including all old posts and any new ones, has moved to a new site. If you would like to know what that new site is, please email me at lisavoth at gmail dot com or message me on facebook. If you have one of my prayer cards, you can also email me at that address.
I'm sorry to switch horses midstream, but it became necessary. Thanks for sticking with me. :)
Lisa

Oh, and if you'd rather not contact me via the above methods, you can just comment on this post and I'll track you down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment